... As I was typing this, I still couldn't believe I actually did it.

Like WTH!?!!!!! *salutes* VIE JIE JIE!!!!!! VIVIAN THE GREAT!!!! Wooooootssss!!!!! You damn chun wei, Vivian Choong!!!! Wakakakakakakakakkakak!!! *cough*

Lol. Enough of self praise la ok..

Yeah people!!! From now on, you shall be seeing Vivian C. with braces. lol. Only the upper jaw though. =D

How was it, you ask? It was ooooooook. Not as bad as SOME PEOPLE said it would be.

I still can tolerate the pain and numb feeling. So far so good...

Anyway, the experience was... baaaaaaaaaaaad.

I had to do scaling and polishing before putting on the braces. And, the worst part was.. waiting for the glue or whatever thing (to stick the brackets on my teeth) to dry. ==" The worst man!!

There's this thing they used stuffed in my mouth, forcing me to open my mouth for MORE THAN 20 MINS. So sweat ok.. Even if I had a camera with me, I wouldn't wanna show you how i looked like.. I DROOLED all over and the nurse had to pass me some tissue to wipe off those saliva. lol.

After that, the doc put on the wire for me. Hmm... Maybe the doc didn't tighten much for it was my first time.. Oh well.

=D So now, i'd officially started my treatment and hopefully my first night won't hurt alot.

Bought a special toothbrush to clean spaces between the braces and a mouthrinse.

Oh yeah, one last thing. I kept asking the nurses and the doc whether wearing braces gonna hurt or not.. And you know one of them said?

Nurse 1 : Sure got pain la. but everyone wearing it also what.. can 'tahan' wan. Don't worry =D

Nurse 2 : Ada la sakit sikit... Takkan la takde...

==" and the third wan was damn sad ok..

Nurse 3 : YOU KNOW PAIN STILL WANNA DO. WHY?
Me : *feeling small and scared* Cuz.. Cuz.. wan 'leng' lor the teeth!!!!
Nurse 3 : See! NGOI LENG EM OI MENG ("want beauty, don't want life" or somehting like that. Direct translation. lol.). Suffer abit la..

Lol.

I don't feel like eating btw. Don't wanna brush teeth+braces yet.. And, my two front teeth starting to feel numb... oh dear.

AND DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH AT ME
WHEN YOU SAW ME. Hmph!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.