I can't believe the day has come for me to actually say this openly:



PLEASE USE YOUR COMMON SENSE LOR!





Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

I maybe right, I maybe wrong. But really, now I'm not really sure who have let who down.


Me for being

So unspecific?
So undirect?
So useless?
So... not good in explaining things?






*pulls hair*


In the end, it goes WAYYYYYYY back toooooooooooooooo ME! And true enough, I can never blame it on others fully.


GRAHHHHHH. AH EM SHOOOOO SHEEEETOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.