It amazes me to discover the fact that two years flew past me.



Today was the Annual Prefects' party.




CLICK HERE.


Would you look at that silly form 5 girl?




THAT WAS ME, TWO YEARS BACK!

That was the first prefects' party I've attended. Although I gotta admit I miss my old friends whom I used to hang out with, but.. *shrugs*

What more can I ask from a bunch of great prefects I have with me?

Thanks for the sweet messages today! Totally brighten up my day and I am so SO touched!


Let's hope Vivian the Great is rajin enough to dig out some special photos from the 08/09 board for a special post on it k!






Till next post, see you!



P.S: I am STILL thinking it is funny how things work especially the photo where SukYen, MeiXin and I in it! And here I am, completed another phase of school life and preparing myself to face the next upcoming challenge, STPM!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.