Am loving the DMC4 epilogue song, "Shall Never Surrender."

Since I can't touch any games for now, songs should be enough to bind my itchy hands together.




They will see, we'll fight until eternity,
Come with me, we'll stand and, fight together.
Through our strength, we'll make a,
better day, tomorrow,
We, shall never surrender.

Btw, this happened while I was having lunch few days back. It is already bad that you're smoking as a lady. Haaaa, dressed up like an OL too. No, I don't mind that you smoke. It's a public place after all and it is not MY problem at the end of the day. (then again, maybe it does. i've become one of those many victims of second hand smoke dammit!)

BUT, blowing your cigar smoke directly to my table while I was having lunch, that's unacceptable! Bahhhhhh!!! Couldn't help it but to change tables even though our food were on the table already. Hmph.

So, please be considerate. -_-" Pfffffffffttttt!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.