My last post was dated 14th June 2011.

I noticed that particular post had gained many views ever since I made a Facebook post relating to my habit. You guys are so sweet I nearly shed a tear! :') Some even went to the extent to remind me why I have not updated my blog yet. D: Sorryyyy.

Just so you know, I have not taken my P2 Corporate Reporting mock paper yet. It has been rescheduled to this Saturday. Gotta work really hard! Mad heavy paper.

Ah, speaking of which, I have to dedicate a post to explain what I've been up to for the past one year eh? I'm still a student, that's for sure. Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. Probably after mock.

There will be changes as to the way I write considering it has been more than a year since I've written anything. I have come a looooooooong way since I started blogging in my high school years. I'll see how I can do this.

kthxbye.

ps: I can't stand the look of my blog right now. So gloomy. The default font set is soooo small. What was wrong with me? Need to make a change for that one.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.