Been doing a lot of thinking and I guess I’m almost ready to start off another marathon race.

Honestly, I did not put in much effort to decide about my next step after SPM. At least not as much as the current me doing right now. Gosh. I mean, it had somewhat already been decided in my head that I will be going to do form 6 two years back, so why bother? Besides, I guess I wasn’t much of a star last time, considering there were many outstanding students in my batch. *cough* Yeah, it’s true ok! Low esteem betul.

Yeah. So form 6 I did. Voila! Turned out my results -> 2A, 2B. Great. Wonderful. Magnificent. And yeah, I am STILL pretty upset about my STPM results. :( Who wouldn’t be when you were expecting MORE.. I know I said I didn’t expect much (eg. “2As would be just fine”, itu saya punya tahi lembu la, if you know what I mean) but, OI I NEVER SAID I DIDN’T WISH FOR STRAIGHT A’S DIDN’T I?

But life goes on. With or without you.

You can scream, cry, throw tantrums, do whatever you want.. But at one point, you have to wake up and continue running.



And that’s what I’m gonna do alright. In three weeks, maybe.


0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.