I'm gonna work soon. O_O

Went for an interview yesterday with mom and Teddy Mak.

....

Then drove to aunt's house to get a few clothes.

=X I feel so old.. eh.. no. "Mature" is the right word.

Mwahahhahahahah!!!

Will be waiting for a call from the company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still RO-ing. Damn addictive!!! Been playing it for 4 days d.

Within these 4days..

1. My first character, a sniper.. had finally achieved the max level: 500. LOL!!!

[~Lufie~] with Baphomet Jr.
I know the name sucks. Don't need to tell me.

2. Ignored lots of people, except those who kept nudging me for fun. Just because I put my personal message on my msger ("Do nudge if i'm needed"), doesn't mean you can bug me just for fun ok? OK, LYNNETT YIP LIK JING???????
3. Didn't touch my books. AT ALL. The books are still on my table, left untouched and hvnt been cleared off. =)
4. I touched PSP!! Played Virtual Tennis. XD

That's all.

P.S: The post on the outing? Malas... soon. Yes.. soon.

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.