Hey! Long time no see! How do you do?





Oh, me? I'm doing fine. *smiles*





My exams? OK laaaaaaaa... *smiles*




Business & Finance.





Yup yup. Arts stream for my STPM.







Ahh.. Hopefully can get Singapore uni *smiles*






NTU!!!!




2.5





Scholarships. Loan. Tuition grant.





Huh?





Local Uni...




UM? USM?





Courses?




ARGH.






I CANNOT BEAR THE THOUGHT OF ME
NOT GETTING ADMITTED INTO
PUBLIC S'PORE UNI.


*PULLS HAIR*






slowly going gila.

Will just have to wait patiently until the announcement of my results..
*breathes in, out*






And I have to say that by working,
half of my day is gone without worrying about my future.


Thank you.

3 firefly(s):

u're actually installing those thoughts onto my brain now! grrr.... Vivian choong. If i can't sleep for the next few days I'm going to get u. bwahahhaahaha~ (=.=)

Seriously, i'm thinking about it too. Almost botak pulling my hair lor.>.< scared~

chill! I have faith in you. Just be patient and keep your fingers crossed. Dun think too much. Love

i've been thinking so much about it but i still cn't do anything about it. that's hw frustrating it cn be. urgh.

bt for nw, i can do nothing but just PRAY (SUPER SUPER HARD) that the examiners are wide awake n sane enuf to mark my papers.

:) thank you cheryl~ hehe

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.