THIS is why I'd rather have any PCs or laptops out of my sight AT ALL TIMES. It's almost 2am now and I am still wide awake. o_o

No one in my house is awake to stop me..


*sigh* I took a few hours nap after work. Totally regret it now. But you would have done the same thing too when you worked like a cow from 8am-5pm. I despise the part where I had to search for BOXFILES and most of the time, they are so heavy!! Call me "chin kam siu cheh" I don't care. =_=




Sis informed me that there are many changes in school. No more assembly except on Mondays and Thursdays (if im not mistaken about the days)? Amazing. They are actually expecting students to line up without any orders before obediently walking back into classes in one line, or something like that. PA system will not be used. k. Wrong info. Sis just told me that PA system will be used, but not by the teachers. =.= Suruh pun susah, tak suruh macam mana ha kau fikir? Oh well. Monday morning assembly will be conducted in Malay instead of English. Hehhhhhhh..



K la. I really gotta go. Tummy starting to rumble. Need to sleep before I grab something to eat. :P (5kgs. Yes, yes.)





p.s : IT'S FRIDAY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 firefly(s):

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww, Monday assembly in Malay??? Lol. so all this while ur effort in training to ur personal junior bersia-sia only lor?? yuck* can u imagine if Pn Siva came back and see the new style of school life? Wonder what's her feelings. hahahaha...

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.