No more staying up late, just to be with you!
No more that "natural sleeping pill" of yours! I had ENOUGH!
No more memorizing facts about you like sh*t!
No more talking to friends and reciting to each other about you!
No more mumbling and even dreams bout you every night!
No more pretending that I love you!
No more worries!

NO MORE!! THE END!! THANK YOU!! LOVE YOU!!

so long, my few years of nightmare~! Bye bye History!!~!!

"Eh~ *poke2*
I thought your parents thought of
sending you to form six?
Got PA ma.. hor.. how now?"


=X

Let's just hope it won't happens..

I still remember there was once when I got tegur-ed by Pn.Siva about my History marks few years back. PMR was really near lo that time.

Gah.. nvm. Crap.

Last paper on 30th November. SPM is still on.

4 down. 8 more to go.

=)

Science papers tomorrow. Wish me luck. Ta~

*rushes off to read the experiments*

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.