Moral paper last Friday. It was so-so la. Should be able to score for the paper... I hope.

Did you know...
My lunch box was stolen by the monkeys, AGAIN. Not once, but TWICE. Twice!!!!! The first time was on Monday, AddMaths paper if I'm not mistaken.. Dah la. I know its MY fault for not asking the uncle at the canteen to keep for me.. *sigh* and no. I will not repeat this mistake of mine again. No. NEVER AGAIN.

Teddy slept at my place for 3days 2nights (23.11.07-25.11.07). The objective was to study biology. And we did ok. During this period, my mom had been treating us very, very, very good lor. Usually I don't have so much to eat ok. We ate more than 4meals a day. O_O. I think mom was trying to make us fatter..

She came to my house right after the Moral paper ended.. Hmm.. What else..

OH OH!!!!!!!

I just realize Teddy Mak have this "PLEASE FART AT ME" look. Every time I looked at her, sure feel like farting and I did!! O.O Many times some more during her stay at my place. Tsk tsk.. No comments la. She just have the look... eeee....

So, people.. the next time you see her: BEWARE!!! Don't feel embarrassed just because you farted.. Its just Teddy Mak's look effect. =) Normal de~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To read more, click here. Teddy's story. Malas. XD

Looking forward to another sleepover. =)

Tomorrow's BIOLOGY paper.

10 down, 2 more to go!!!!!!!

Love,
Vivian C.

1 firefly(s):

GAH!!! Don't crap so much! I don't have the look okay! Stop eating so much onions!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.