Yes people. Last Friday, went to have my dinner at ZangToi (Pavilion).

Why ZangToi?

They don't serve the best food, to be honest. But they do have my favourite drink, ZangToi Ice Tea Punch! Plus, the lighting there is good, makes it the best spot to camwhore XD

Rushed to Pavilion after work. Reached around 5.50pm. Thought I was late. But my darling friend msged telling me that she was stuck in a jam after getting out of KLCC!

STUPID JAM OK!?!!! I had to wait for so long. Sitting there like an idiot. I was the only customer at ZangToi that time! LYNNETT YIP LIK JING REACHED AROUND 6.30PM!!!!!

6.30PM!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrr.....

She was laughing like shit when she saw me sitting all alone. Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

We camwhored anyway... cuz tt's our main reason for having the dinner kan?!!!! Wakkakakakakaka..

Our heads

My Ice Tea Punch and Coke. With Chocolate Banana Cake =)

=D Lynn + Vian + Cake! Weeee~~

Lynnett Yip Lik Jing - I just love typing out your full name. lol

We ordered only one set for dinner. Apparently Lynnett Yip Lik Jing don't wanna eat cuz wanna jimatkan my $. I told her I would treat her, since I ffk-ed her few times for lunch..

Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang.

ZangToi

For dessert, I ordered a different cake, Lemon something cake. I will NEVER order the cake again. It tasted lemon-ish and somewhat similar to a FRUIT CAKE. Geeeeez.... I'll order my Choco Banana Cake with Ice Cream next time...

Lemon cake

ZZzzzzzz...

Not the best meal, but with Lynnett around and a bit of camwhoring moments.. XD Weeee~~~

So, thank you, Lynnett Yip Lik Jing for teman-ing!!


Thought of walking around before Lynn send me back home (Never sat in her car before. Thought of trying).. But that fella had to rush off to a Church nearby for a jamming session.

Left me all alone in BB area that evening.


Had to sit monorail to get back home. Oh well... =(


UPDATES: I just found out who's the most random friend on my list.

O.O it's LYNNETT YIP LIK JING!!!!! Her randomness freaks me out...

I shall now call her my Miss Random. lol.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.