HAPPY BELATED 20th BIRTHDAY TO ME.


Lol.

Thanks for the SMSes, presents, angpaus and Facebook wishes, you-know-who-you-are :D


Had a lovely dinner with my family the day before the real day. Another one with both my gugu and gujeong on the actual day. :D

Thank youuuuuuuu~~!!


Been working so hard these days that I've been sleeping earlier than 12. *yawns* Could barely open my eyes after work.


Nevertheless, I feel good at the end of the day, despite the fact the temperature in the office is so cold every single day.. BEING PRODUCTIVE OWHKAY! Besides, hahahaa.. I know this makes me feel cheap but I have to say that I do motivate myself every now and then with the extra pocket money I'm getting. (Getting paid every day I work!)


Would love to camwhore in office but too bad, yours truly is too shy. (Thus, camwhoring session shall be held at my own home with my dearest sister. Using the webcam XD) Compared to last two years ago I worked at JERNEH, the marine department I'm currently working at has many staffs walking around and about the partition I was given to settle down. *shrugs*


k.ta.bai.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.