February is fast approaching!!!!


I'm getting more nervous whenever I think about my STPM results. *smacks forehead* I mean, c'mon. IT'S SOMEWHERE OUT THERE, WAITING TO BE RELEASED. Urghhhhhh!!!! And it determines my future!! What's wrong with meeee?! If it weren't for my job at Jerneh (the name of the company I'm currently working in), the thought of it would have driven me CRAZY!


Did I tell you I'm lucky to have Sheryn as my "supervisor"? I actually have two "supervisors" (Kak Siti) but I seem to be asking Sheryn most of the time.. so.. Never mind. Just the other day, I asked her a simple question and she actually entertained me!

"Do you actually learn all these things while you were in the university?"

She talked for 2 hours or so. O.O She explained from A to Z on what I've been doing (e.g. attaching clauses to policies, amendments of policies, filing, renewal of policies and so on) and I find it interesting, really! Lol. I wouldn't have known the term "Marine Insurance" also covers the loss or damage of any mode of transportation INCLUDING airplanes and trains.

Marine Insurance covers the loss or damage of ships, cargo, terminals, and any transport or property by which cargo is transferred, acquired, or held between the points of origin and final destination.


To me, Marine = Big mighty Ocean = Vessels + Yachts ONLY.

And yeah, I did make a mistake or two while keying in data, but I'm grateful to have such a caring supervisor. :P Some more she has my sister's name! Can always shout at her back at home (Shereen) if I'm not happy with the Sheryn at work.

Not bad hor? :PPPPPP

2 firefly(s):

VIVIAN!!!! LONG TIME NO SEEE..... guess ur happy working haha after reading ur post. When r u visiting again?? Tak jumpe 4 a veli long time jor... haha N I WANT TO GV U UR BELATED BDAY PRESENT sincerely. HAHAHAHA Oh well, nid to sleep jor. Nitey nitez!

ITs mei wern btw....

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.