Just thought of listening to the song again. Don't like its music video, so here's another video with scenes from KH2, again. =D


Can never get bored of it la. lol.



=DDDDDDDDDDDDD


Maths Maths Maths!

Got my Maths Paper 2 results on Monday.



I COULD'VE SCORED BETTER (AN 'A'!) IF I DIDN'T DO SO MANY STUPID CARELESS MISTAKES. ARGH. n=80, n-1=??. OBVIOUSLY 79 RIGHT?! BUT NOOOOO. VIVIAN THE GREAT THINK OUT OF THE NORM WAN. SHE WROTE ON HER PAPER 70. DAMN SMART, I KNOW. AND THAT'S LIKE 4 MARKS WASTED. AND SOME OTHER STUPID THINGS LA. NOT LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW THE METHOD FOR EVERY QUESTIONS. ARGH. FRUSTRATING BETULLLLLLLLLLLLL!




I haven't sit for my Maths Paper 1.

So, let's see..

In order to PASS the full paper (x>49), I need to score minimum 30.
To get a B (x>59), I need to score at least 50.



Now, do your maths.




P.S: I've been so busy these days that I totally forgotten to check on you. But just to let you know that I am still missing you leh. How have you been? =3

Btw, the dream was so nostalgic that I didn't wanna wake up today.
*sigh* But I got up anyway. I miss the good ol' days. Really.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.