today is

owh nain owh nain owh nain
(09-09-09)



*yawns*


Just so you know, I'm still surviving out here.
Gets pretty boring though.



Oh yeah.

Found this while I was browsing some magazines in the school library.



Question:
If you could live forever, would you and why?


Answer:
I would not live forever,
because we should not live forever,
because if we were to live forever,
then we would live forever,
but we cannot live forever,
which is why I would not live forever.

~Ms. Alabama's Heather Whitestone in the '94 Ms. USA contest,
who was later selected as Ms. America '95.




LOL

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.