Come come. Let me tell you about it.

4 subjects = 8 papers

Average time for each paper
= (3+3+3+3+3+3+3+2)/8
= 2.875 hours

I had just finished SIX freaking papers. And now I had to wait another 5 more days before my Maths 1 paper. And another 3 more days after Maths for my Business 2.

How sweet.

I had to cramp everything in this week itself.. And now, give me so much time for revisions. FOR TWO PAPERS. GAH.



Dunno whether to say I am lucky or not now.
*sigh*





Anywaaaayyyyyyyyyy



WEEK 1
1/9/2009 - General Paper 1 and 2
2/9/2009 - Economics 1 and Mathematics 2
3/9/2009 - Economics 2
4/9/2009 - Business Studies 1
WEEK 2
10/9/2009 - Mathematics 1
WEEK 3
14/9/2009 - Business Studies 2
6 down, 2 more to go!




*****
i cant believe they actually made a movie out of it!!
omg my darren shan vampire series TT
wth they just ruin my imagination
mr crepsley just look so fugly
andiimaginedhimtobedamncoollookingwanlor
or was it because the pic i saw was damn small?
who cares?!! i heard of the news they will actually make a movie
but... FOR REAL?!
stupid. and i wanna watch gamer after trials.
hopefully. *shrugs* no promises.
Sis having her exams after mine too.
gah.
*****

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.