FREEDOM!!!!

Bye bye Mr.STPM :D

I know this post is a four days late, but I've been sooooo busy I can barely open my eyes.

Haha.

Things I've been doing for the past few days:

1. MOVIE MARATHON!!!
Syok!!! On the day STPM had ended itself, I watched THREE movies: Fantastic 4 (First movie), Hellboy, and Fantastic 4 (The rise of the silver surfer, or something). :D Till 4~5 am.

The next day, I continued on with Max Payne (Wasted my time watching it. Hate the hero's expression, hate the effects, hate everything. Ptuih! Why did I even bother continue watching it till the end? Gee.)

Even watched animations like Wall-E and Mosters Vs Aliens. :D

And there's more to comeeee!! :D


2. Developing TVB drama addiction.
I'm currently watching "A Chip of the Old Block" (still ongoing. Patience, Vivian, Patience.)

and

"Beyond the Realm of Conscience"


:DDDDDDD Syokkkkkkkkkkk


3. FOOOD
10th Dec: TGI Friday
11th Dec: Banana leaf rice @ Khadir Restaurant
12th Dec: 'Kenduri kahwin'

Hm. Now that I think bout it, I haven't been weighing myself. O.O

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.