23rd December 2009
Gathering kat Times Square. Cheryl flying to US on 30th. :( Will be missing you.

Remember to send me a postcard k! :3


24th-27th December 2009
Had my hair cut at a saloon on 25th. Got myself a pair of pumps and some brand new stockings during the weekends. *winks


:D Thanks to both my gugu(s) for the total makeover during that particular weekend.

And gujeong for letting us stay over at his house for 4 days. lol.


28th December 2009
I'm back working at Jerneh :D Marine department. I started off with lots of policies and documents to file. Urgh.

But who cares?! I'm getting paid ok!! Better than rotting at home and do nothing kan? :D Besides, I get to learn new stuffs. :DDDDD


29th December 2009
Still stuck with filing. A boxfile nearly crushed my toes today! Thanks to my lembik hands. But tell me who wouldn't when almost all the files are so heavy... :(


30th December 2009
Form 1 orientation. Sis had to be on duty.

Attended a party at JAB. :) Prezzieeeeeee

Oh. And I finally got my ID for my PC. :D


****


School's reopening this coming Monday :) Gonna miss CBN. *sigh*





Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.