Ah hah!!! :D:D



ONE LAST PAPER THEN I'M DONE.

OH HOW TIME FLIES.


Actually, most of my three-hour papers felt like it was only 3 MINUTES doing them. Urgh. Some I didn't have enough time.

I'm done with my Maths, Economics, and Business studies. Last paper to complete is general paper.

I tell youuuuu... The papers they set this time makes me suffering the.. urm.. "difficulty balance" issue.

For instance, Mathematics. Paper 1 for me was pretty tough, but I still could manage answer about half of the questions. When I got out of the hall, EVERYONE SAID IT WAS BETTER THAN USUAL. *stabs self* BUT THANK GOD PAPER 2 WAS OK. So I really, really hope Paper 2 going to push up (haha. push up bra? <- randomness) the overall grade for Maths.

I had to face almost the same situation for Business studies. DX In paper 2, they were damn specific eh! *sigh* Wasn't expecting that. Usually Paper 2 was better......... BUT BUT BUT, haha. Paper 1 was Ok! They asked on MARKETING!!!! *thumbs up* :D eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee









K la. fine. don't try to understand la. Limited vocab. It's just for my own reference in future.

Or, neh. I just wanted to release stress. FOUR BLOODY PAPERS IN A ROW within a week jus made me go cuckoo. THANK YOU AND BYE BYE.

bu bu~~~~~~

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.