I mean, C'mon. I don't even remember every single detail about the work I had done early this morning.. and I can remember the song which I listened to when I was in form 2? And no, I don't usually listen to LP..... *thinks*.... Neh, at least not this one.

*rolls eyes*

_______


Btw, I just broke the record la. More than four or five days didn't online, but I wanted to make it a week. I failed (as you can see right now..). Hahahah.. beh tahan. Need to watch Clicknetwork.tv, my source of entertainment. XD

Working life so far has been good. Not that I have anything to complain about it, but it gets a bit repetitive these days. I am too impatient sometimes that I make mistakes but lesson learnt when I was helping Denise. *blushes*


Ah. I had my hair cut yesterday.

What else...

Anyhooooo, :) Feb is here alrighty. MARCH IS COMINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Resultttttttttttttt!!!! Its soooo frustratingggg knowing my name is printed on a slip somewhere out there, along with my grades.


*pulls hair*



*screams*



Oh, and not forgetting CNY! :D


0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.