Today will be the last schooling day for the fifth formers before SPM 2007 starts. Sad yeah? No?


Had some speeches by alsmost each subject teachers. Was too busy leaving messages on books/papers/tshirts to listen to what the teachers said.

Got a pencil, pens and an eraser from the PIBG. Better than two years back when we got only a pencil and an eraser. lol. Not that I care much la, but still... BLEK!

Oh! Did I tell you that I just found out that Evon Khong use the same SONY camera model as mine? DSC-W50. *winks* And of course hers was in a waaaaaaay better condition than mine. She bought hers two years ago I think.


Mine?

... dad found it in a toilet. Mwahahahaahahahahahahhaha!!

Arranged the tables in the hall for the coming SPM this Monday. Chose the best table among all.. and.. I think mine is new enough. The problem is its still shaky. Anything la.. Kepit some papers sudah. The surface looks new what.. Don't care la.


Hugging session after arranging the tables in the hall. I actually managed to hug Miss Winnie! Weee~~!!! And I even forced her to write a long message on my book. Teehee~ I'm sure she's used to write long essays in Chemistry what.. So why not do the same with the wishes on my "property"?? *smiles* Love her so much!! She's so cute.. heh.


Asked a few more teachers. Got hugged and good luck wishes from every teacher I met in the staff room.

The only one that nearly made me cried was with Pn.Gan. *hugz* Thank you so much.


"..Let bygones be bygones.."


So, here's wishing all the fifth formers taking SPM 2007...

ALL THE BEST!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.