SPM is over...
.... For most students that is...

But not me. How sad kan?


Just can't feel the mood lor. People shouting here and there. *sigh* Don't really have the mood to take photos also. Mengada case.


After SPM, I'm gonna learn driving. After that, me will be working!! =) Office work. Can you imagine me working? Neither can I. Lol. We'll see~

Para pejuang yang berdedikasi dalam Perang SPM 2007 dari
Tingkatan 5U (2007), SMK Convent Bukit Nanas.




Left one more subject: Accounts.

Tomorrow got class with Mrs.Rozario. Will be our last. =(... but but we'll still be able to see her before our paper starts on Thursday and also on Friday. XD

After accounts paper finish, gonna go out makan with her!! Weeeee~~~!!! ... I wonder where we'll be going.. ~_~ and how.. tsk tsk...

Dah dah.. relax abit jor after Biology today. Not bad laaaaaa...

OH!!!! one more thing, Cheryl Khoo just told me that Kingdom Hearts : CoM got d leh!!!! In Malaysia!!! FEW MONTHS AGO SUMMORE!!!! STUPID!!!!

>.< >BYE BYE to SPM.

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.