*poke poke*

eh..

*poke poke*

can listen to me or not?

*poke poke*

eh..

*poke poke*

What la!!! People want to tell so much story..
You still there or not?!!!

*poke poke*

Oi!!!

*poke poke*

Why me only tell wan..

*poke poke*

What? You thought having SPM means
me have to shadap and study 24/7?

*poke poke*

Fine. Me wan bercerita ady. You shadap and listen (urm.. read!)

*poke poke*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know.. Went to one of my mom's cousin to eat yong tau fu. Apparently, her son also having SPM. Mom asked the dad how many subjects he's taking, and...

he said he didn't know.

.....

So, fine. Maybe the dad was too busy with the shop's business or something la.

Another thing is that his son sdg berpak toh-ing with a "chin kam siu che." *achem*

Then, then.. he was suppose to be older than me one year. but he went for.. a "remove" class? Is that what you call it? Anything la. Just that he went for the class. Which meant that he had to study TWICE the same syllabus.

What's the point of telling you all these?

Nothing. Just for fun. I feel like telling. Cannot? Too bad la.

Another thing that kinda pissed me off was my grandma who started telling the aunty how calm and lots of stuffs about me which I'm not.

...

Reached home quickly went and called dad. Checked whether he know many subjects I'm taking or not.. Luckily he knew!! .. even though he didn't know what subject I took extra. If he didn't know, I'm gonna be so kek hei.

Crap. Enough. The end.

Next story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Been having weird weird dreams lately. Yesterday, I had such a TIRING DREAM!!!

Swt. I know.

I dreamt that I ran for a very very long time. A marathon? I dunno. I dunno what's the point of running for so long. I ran and ran and ran and ran and ran anran anran aran aran aren aren...

lol. XD

That phrase just evolved la!!! From ".. and ran.." to "aren"!!! lol.

I didn't do it!!! XD!!!!!!

Wakakakakakakakakkakaka!!!!

So nvm la. Then suddenly after so much running, got one huge building which I think its our very own KLCC building.

RIGHT OUTSIDE WINDOW. And I was in my own bedroom.

O_O and that's not all!!!

Got thunder strike the tip of the building. You know... like this!!

"thunder + lightning."

malas wan correct it.

=_="

No .. not that I didn't know mmg got this kind of things happen to the KLCC building ..

but but.. the one in my dream right... not strike once or twice enough d u know.. it was as if the tip there was trying to suck in the lightning.

Got slow motion summore. Can see the lightning properly wan!!!!

Was so excited that I went and grabbed my camera on my table.

but i TAK sempat!!!! I woke up before I get to take the perfect shot of it!!!!

lol. Thanks to mom la..

Then again right.. If i really manage to press and captured it in my dream, then wouldn't it be very freaky to find the pic in my REAL cam in REAL world?!!!!

XD

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK!!!

Don't understand then nvm la.

NEXT!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was my science paper.
The canteen was sooooooo empty.
Only 5 of us in the hall. 3 invigilators. Lol.

Daisy, Evon, Amrita, LipChin, Vian.

Geng? lol.

They asked about nuclear and radio waves.

....

Gah. Boleh tahan laaaaaa~~ Luckily revised last min on the waves with Daisy, Evon and LipChin. Just before the paper. Weeee~~~~~

Tomorrow's EST paper.

5 down. 7 more to go!!!!

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.