PEEK-A-BOOO!!!!


.lol.

Long time no updates huh? Sorry.. been pretty lazy to update my blog. Or should I say because of SPM is just around the corner? Lol. Partly. Maybe.

Last Saturday had my second sleepover at Kit Leng's new house even though SPM is very very VERY near. I'm running out of time to study!

Ah~ That explains why we have this huge clock on Kit's study table.

Yeah. Went Kit's house mainly to study History together. Telling each other stories. Some of the history facts we made some silly keywords for us to remember and it actually works!!! Not bad~


Teddy and I slept around 4am that day. No. Not cuz we studied till THAT late. Kit was fast asleep while we two played Monopoly. lol.

Lost to Teddy. So, laugh at me if you want to.


Meet Karina. =) The poodle which is overweight according to Kit. lol. Looks like a Teddy bear.. no?



To read more on the sleepover, click here.

Feeling very lazy to blog le.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, I volunteered to help mom cook dinner.



Chicken curry, veggies, and egg. The egg i cooked all by myself k! XD


This was my sis's reaction when she tried my egg.


And mom's reaction. =D~


So, my point is that.. I CAN cook!! I really do!! lol. Weeee~~~

Mom say gonna teach me cook chicken curry next time. Lalaalalala~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just feel like showing this pic. lol.


This is what they call... Ketupat Palas. lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pn. Siva retiring today. I'm so glad lor that I went and gave her my prezzie for her yesterday... somehow. lol

Gave her something which she can keep for a looooong looong time. Trust me. She will.

I was there when she opened my present. And her facial expression was .. PRICELESS!! She even left a very sweet message for me in my "property bookie."!!! XD~!!

Gonna miss her soooo much!!

I hope Pn. Nancy can ... *achem*.. take over Pn. Siva's job and do it properly?

... *cough*locker~*cough*

Some pics of the day.. Didn't take much pics of myself. Don't feel like it.




Pn.Siva!!!!.. She was tahan-ing her tears.. TT__TT


.. was all emoing. when suddenly Tertangkap Anisa's weird look.. swt.

CBN will NEVER be the same without Pn.Siva!!!!!!!

Trust me. It will NEVER be.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH PN. SIVA!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy 17th Birthday to SUE FAYE!!!!!!


All the best in everything you do!!

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.