As you all know, I just started my form 6 yesterday. Today was my second day back at SMK CBN for my form6 =)

How was it?

Well, so far so good. Every teachers I met gave me a weird look and asked lots of questions. Looks like they couldn't believe that ME would actually be coming back to CBN to do form 6... Nevertheless, they said they were glad to have me back at CBN... most of them that is =P

A few of my ex-classmates when i was in 5u also came back for form6. Not sure whehter they're staying or merely 'parking' though.. I think by now the total number of students in form6 is roughly around 27 or 28.. Around there la.

I shifted to the arts class on Day 1. They haven't spilted the class into two though.. And most probably I'll be going to Arts2.

Arts 1 = Bm and Sejarah
Arts 2 = Maths and Ekons

Yeah. They let you choose between BM OR Maths and Sejarah OR Ekons. Obviously i chose the latter for both. =D

Here's the list of subjects i'll be taking for form 6:

  1. Pengajian Am - Pn. Tajhu (A new teacher who's also in charge of the koko, replacing Pn.Chee. Based on her welcoming speech on Day1, most of my friends reckon she can talk ALOT, which also meant she can teach.. I guess. I dunno la.)
  2. MUET - Pn. Sarjit (*GASP!!!!!!!!! T.T Is this the tear of joyness or the opposite eh? T.T Ohhhhh~~~ Spoonfeed lecture, here i come!)
  3. Mathematics S - Ms. Choo & Pn. Goh. (Oh.. there's Paper 1 and Paper 2. Science and Arts streams will be doing the same paper 1 together. For paper 2, the Arts will be doing Maths S which also stands for Mathematics Statistics, I guess... Science will be doing Maths T, and the T stands for Tulen.)
  4. Ekonomi - Pn. Tee (I dunno man.. She hasnt gone into my class yet.)
  5. Pengajian Perniagaan - Miss Waan (ohhhh.. She's so sweet. I think i'll get along with Ms.Waan just fine =) and yes, can't wait to start the class!)
  6. Accounts - ???? (School doesn't provide the subject. Have to take outside. Still deciding whether i should go for Mr.Ho's class @ Kolej Bandar. Rm80 per month leh! Double from Mrs.Rozario's class... Goshhh... and yes, I am planning to take accounts jor. I asked a lot of people and they asked me to think twice before taking accounts.. Hey! I can always drop the subject if i can't do it right? The registration for stpm is in the beginning of next year anyway.)
Yup.. That should be it. Am planning to start studying early. I bet the teachers won't be teaching for this week cuz got lots of programmes for us the lower sixes... So... oh well. =) Hmm.. Hangat-hangat tahi ayam? Hmm... Should be, should be. xP

I heard the Science girls had a tough time on Day1, thanks to Miss Winnie. She started her chemistry class by giving them a Quiz! O.O On DAY1, can you imagine that?! The next day, I saw KitLeng busy revising back her form4 chemistry reference book... hahahahaha!!

Oh, KitLeng remained in Science while me and PuiYee shifted to the Arts. =)

Will keep you guys updated with what's going on at school, if you're interested that is.

Btw, this week is the exam week for both the morning and afternoon session. The school is too quiet. =.= And I got the news that the prefects nominees just went through the teacher's interview. They're gonna have the campaign soon after the holidays, i guess. xD

Can i join in to kacau them too? =P

And yeah... I miss my form 5 2007 batch. The school feels so different without you guys around ya know.. Got la some who came back to form 6 but still it feels different... =(

One last thing, I enjoy the attention of being the SECOND OLDEST BATCH at school. MWAHAHHAHAAHAH.

...cuz I think i just bullied a junior in the afternoon session to let me use the public phone. It wasn't entirely MY fault! I was walking towards the phone when suddenly she came out of nowhere and stood infront of me and for dunno what reasons, took a glimpse of my f6 uniform.. and WHOOOSH, she stepped aside and lemme used the phone. O.O

xD and OF CUZ I DIDN'T REJECT THE OFFER LA. I felt like a TAI KA CHE. MWHAHHAHAAA. SYOK SYOK!!!

Oh, Thulsi and MeiXin came back to school to give a talk and i find them very helpful. ... Thanks yeah!

K la. That's all for now. =) Tata~ Titi~ Tutu~

2 firefly(s):

Hi vivian, this is my first time leaving comment on someone's blog..... ^_^ Really glad that you enjoyed your form 6... Tak sangka Miss winnie would have give quiz on the first day. Swt... Pity Kit leng and other science students, but she's a good teacher... miss her though... Waa.. first day d tunjuk kuasa... like a big ka che d.. lol anyway wish you all the best in your form 6 k.. Friends Forever..

u make me feel like dropping by at CBN soon... i miss all the teachers...

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.