T.T


I CANNOT CANNOT believe this!!!!! This is PURE MADNESS!!! How come my parents didn't tell me I got A TWIN SISTER?!!!!


WTH?!!!!

AFTER 12 LONG YEARS!!! Why TWELVE?!!! See that photo?!! 1996??!!! When I was 6 years old, my sister was still with me!!! T.T Don't rmb when she got lost though... roughly 12 years since i last her kut.................... =.=


... and.. and... And the fact that I was totally forgotten bout her makes me feel more guilty lo!!! ><


...........................................


K la. fine. i sux at making up stories. Grrrr...

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.