I'm baaaaaaaccccckkk~~~!!! xD Yes yes.. nearly a week since I last updated this blog of mine. Not that nothing interesting happened lately.. Just that I'm too lazy to blog. =P No no.. Don't worry. My blog ain dead yet. Just another minor hiccup of my blog =)

Stay tuned for more updates from Vivian C. yeahhhhh *huggies*


Last weekend, had brunch at this restaurant called Soho.


Weird name, I know. I mean.. pronounce it and see la. SO-HO. =.= Get what I mean?

Urm.. never mind..

Their teacups are even weirder...


Such a small cup.. I had to refill mine so many times just to quench my thirst that day.


*deep in my own thoughts* cheh wa. xD


I seriously thought of playing with this thing. But too bad i'm not in my 'naughty mood' that time =P


WARNING

VERY HARD TO CAPTURE THESE PHOTOS OK!!!!


So, Special thanks to my HUNGRY family who cooperated with me for NOT "kepit"-ing the dishes to their plate, ruining the nice2 looking food. =)

Below here are the photos of the food we ordered.

I didn't try this... So I don't know what it is.. =P

Har gau. Errr.. Prawn play?!!!! O.O *GASP!!!

Didn't try this one too. =S Some kind of bread I guess.. Mom tried it though.

It looks like this inside. =3

Fried carrot cake =)

Errr.. Fried Yam... something.

Ok. I just realized that I don't know the real name of any of the dishes i posted up. =.="
They have this real fancy name. How you expect me to remember them all...
NEVER MIND.
YOU SHALL CONTINUE LOOKING AT THOSE YUMMY DISHES I ATE
.
If not I shall just blurt out any names for the dishes. xD

MWAHAHAHHHAHAA

CheeCheongFun roll.

CharSiew Pau.

YeeMai

=.= My aunt with her BIG bowl of... err... sour+spicy noodles. or soemthing..

Steamed Pork Rib

OHhhhhhh... this is my FAVOURITE. xD Mainly cuz its nice to play with.

SiuLong Pao - Little Dragon Pao?

I had TWO of these for my brunch that day. Heh. Lucky me.

The siulong pao here were nice to me. But according to my aunt, SOHO's siulong pao not good le. Hmm... I shall not make any comment then. Maybe cuz I don't usually get to eat these siulong paos lor =)

This is my SECOND time having them btw. My first time was with my boss and colleagues during my farewell lunch. LOL. xD


=) Just realize that I've been eating ALOT. No wonder I'm gaining some weight here...

*sobs* Help me... T.T

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.