Random note:
I did a little "stress test" and found out that I'm not stressed. =D LOL. Now you're wondering wth do I need some "test" to know whether I'm stressed or not, huh? xD
:: imgonnashine::

The two-weeks school holidays break is over! Thus, just feel like teasing you people who are STILL schooling,


WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL! xD

Not like alot of people went back to school for form6... but still... =/

Neh. You get what I'm trying to say here right?

Here's some events you might wanna know for those not in CBN anymore =P

10th - 11th June 2008 (Tues & Wed)
Form6 Orientation with the upper six girls. Don't know what will happen. So I shall not expect anything FUN there yeahh... =.=

11th June 2008 (Wed)
Prefects nominees campaign thingy. The one where they present their logos and stuff on stage. Then go around the school promoting themselves (?)

12th June 2008 (Thurs)
It's the pilihan raya for the prefects.

(*Updated) Will be having the prefects' interview for the lower six too

13th June 2008 (Fri)
Teacher's Day celebaration, if I'm not mistaken. xD LOL.

What a week it's gonna be yeah? I just noticed that I won't be studying much this week. =/ Only on Thursday...

oh well. I'm not complaining =D

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.