Here's what I gotta say about it after the programme:

1. Tiring - After all the running the school and about doing crappy tasks, you tell me who not tired?!! you tell me who?!

2. Stupid and degraded - The thing is, I looked like i just got out from the jungle with that stupid costume.

3. Non-environmental friendly - Black plastic bags? Balloons? Straws? Gloves? LOL. Kit made me laughed like shit when she said she experienced Greenhouse effect wearing that costume. dot.dot.dot.

4. All that for a bucket of worms as penalty. =S

5. You do not DEMAND for ppl's respect. You EARN them.

6. Instead of "merapatkan hubungan antara seniors dan juniors", I think it just "menjurangkan" us jor. Oh well.... btw, the seniors just love to hear us sing and dance la. No matter how fugly and stupid it was, dancing and singing seems to be on most of the seniors' minds. =/ I'm surprised that the rain din come. xD Sad people la i tell you. Get some PROPER entertainment la...

7. Should organise more outdoor games. Only one is not enough. =P Eh, got two la. First day was the Treasure hunt and another game was the "eat-the-banana" thingy. Oh, speaking of Treasure Hunt, SOMEONE MADE A MISTAKE AND WE HAD TO RUN AROUND THE SCHOOL, NOT KNOWING WHERE WAS THE NEXT CLUE WAS. PADAHAL WE WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE NEXT CLUE LO. BUT THAT FELLA SAID ITS NOT THEIR CLUE. AFTER RUNNING AROUND FOR QUITE SOME TIME, WE WENT BACK TO THE SAME STATION AND ALL THEY SAID WAS "OH. SORRY."....... WTH?

8. K la. There are some seniors good/neutral wan. Not many were cruel and mean durign the orientation. At least some of them care about us =) Giving free signatures, asking how we were doing and etc....

9. Oh. I just discovered something I think I shouldn't have known. I'm gonna try my best to scrap that thing off the list when i got the thing i want.

10. I can't wait for next year's orientation. *evilgrins*

*****

=/ the prefect nominees campaign thingy was on today. i don't know most of them btw. =/

Herng (who sat right behind me) and me had a good laugh most of the time. Some "SWT", "WTH", "AWW" and "PERASAN" moments. lol.

P.S: i like this post by sheela. =)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.