To those who don't know, I'm back on the senior prefectorial board of CBN. An entirely brand new board with faces I could hardly recognise. =/ I don't know many of the form 4's on the board leh..

Oh yeah, who's coming for the Hari Anugerah Cemerlang this Saturday (21st June 2008)?!!!!

Obviously those who are doing form6 in CBN (either receiving prizes or helping out during the event) will be there k! =D Can't wait to see you guys at school!

... though I'll be wearing my uniform instead of casual outfits like you guys...

Camwhoring mou anyone? =P

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.