Sis just got back from her Perak trip few days back

and look at what she bought for me?


Two Magnet Plushie thingy. =.="


K. I won't complain. If not sis gonna strangle me..

cuz apparently she spent her last few ringgits on these cute magnets =.=


If she's not gonna do it also, sure my parents gonna scold me also.

Say my sis very good and stuffx....


=P k la. gotta admit those magnets are cute.

the end about the cutecute magnets.

thank you.


Such a boring-looking fella. =/


Ok. If he's bored, I must be too. =/




For some reasons, I think I tend to capture

more pics of Spiky when he's lying on the floor. lol.



=)


Wet nosey!!!






I wonder whose hairy legs are those..... =P

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.