YOU JUST GOTTA WATCH THEM!!!
THIS WEEK'S DAMN INTERESTING.



DO WATCH. CLICK ON THEM!!!





HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA XDDDDDDD


LAUGHED TILL I CRIEDDDDDDD. OMGGGGGGGG

My favourite episode of Numbnuts since they started three weeks back (I think)

I like the part where he said "i still feel my fingers though" XD
Producer then forced them to stuff their fingers into a bucket of iced water.
So kelian! WAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA












Not that I will use the beauty tips. Just find it interesting how far people would go (or even dare to come up with some weird free-of-charge method) when they're desperate for some make-up. :P

Like seriously, baking soda to whiten your teeth? Matches as eyeliner? x_x

eh. If you do watch Xiaxue's video, please ah. I'm not giving you any ideas to bring correction pen / liquid paper ok?

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.