Just so you know..

1. I love yogurt drink.
Recently I bought myself THREE bottles of them because they were on promotion or something. So I grabbed a pack of three bottles and paid for them. Wee~~ and there goes the Happy happy Vivian! Usually it takes me less than a week before I notice all 3 bottles are empty.

Ever since my sis found out about her being allergic to dairy products, I find it hard to finish them, or I am NOT even allowed to buy them at all. =_= My mom is not fond of them yogurt drink. Dad's stomach couldn't stand them.. So when I do buy them, no one is there to share them with me. =(

its just not nice to have it all to yourself without sharing with others.


2. I THINK I grew thinner!
=DDD Took off my braces more than a month ago and started wearing retainers ever since. Hahahaahah! For the first few days, I had difficulties in talking. I can't seem to pronounce words properly and I even like.. never mind. So right, when you wear retainers, you are suppose to take them off to eat or brush your teeth. And I'm suppose to wear the retainers 24/7 for the first 6 months. So yeah.

Since I started wearing, I STOPPED eating during recess. I mean, c'mon. My hands are so dirty I don't even know what they have been in contact with. Especially when I'm in school. Imagine if my fingers are full of germs and bacteria and I stuff them into my MOUTH to get the retainers out. I am trying to avoid this lo.

(Btw, I prefer to wear back the retainer when it has already been brushed. Has the fresh smell from the toothpaste. lol.)

(ok la. Conclusion: Call me lazy la.)
(But lazy = THIN leh..! or.. at least I feel lighter. XD)


3. 42 days to STPM 2009!!
So, I have finally finished trials. Same goes with the so-called Gerak Gempur. Next would be the REAL one!!

And.. and.. My CGPA for trials is still stuck at less than 3.0! Sh*t k. I don't know what is wrong with me. It is STILL the same with my mid year. Seriously! *sigh* Either I am not working hard enough and still fooling around.. or... or... =/ idunno..

HOPEFULLY for STPM I will get better results.

Need to improve in my Maths.


4. I miss...
Maybe it is just me. I do not express myself much but deep inside, I'm dying to travel back to the past and spend more time with a bunch of special people.

The way things are right now.. I doubt it can happen. It is a huge mess.

(ah. I HATE the atmosphere in the current organisation. I don't feel healthy breathing in the polluted air in that confined space. HATE, HATE, HATE.)
(ngo yan, ngo yan, NGO YANNNNNNN!!!!!!!)



5. GetBackers
Just
realised I only have their mangas till vol.5. And. I. think. I. must. buy. them. so. that. i. can. read. them. while. i. ****. in. the. toilet.


6. I need to get back to my Business notes.
Kewangan. Penyata pendapatan. Kunci kira-kira. Penyata aliran dana. Belanjawan tunai. Pelabur. Pemilik. Pemegang saham. Jualan. Kos barang dijual. .............

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.