Yesterday was the CBN's ANNUAL Everybody's Day.

The backdrop

(Of course it is. EVERYBODY'S DAY TO SLEEP. HMPH. All the U6Sci girls didn't come except Kit Leng. Teddy Mak didn't even come. Gosh.)


KitLeng with me

I spent my whole day at school with Kit Leng, roaming around doing chores. Hah! Like a date with Kuan Kit Leng liddat.


Everybody's Day is just the way it has always been. The usual cert giving ceremony and the concert.

With sis in blazer ;)

And urm, since I have retired from my prefect post, it felt the same way the last time I stepped down from the 06/07 board. You no longer know what is going on around and about. I miss the feeling of being the one in charge of it. Then again, I definitely don't miss being the one scolded for things I can't control. Urgh.


Quite a change for me when I get to sit down quietly with every other CBNers in the hall, waiting for the concert to start. And I definitely do NOT remember it took sooooo long for the concert to start. Geez.

It was just a matter of time before I become Char Siew Pao in the hall. Kit Leng said she wanna be become Lai Yao Pao. Lol. Too freaking hot and stuffy in it.

The concert was so-so. Didn't get any photos of it mainly because I sat too far back from the stage. I actually enjoyed the lill' girl who sang the Little Mermaid song. Haha! And I like Afternoon's prefects' item :D Good job.


Oh oh. Miss Everybody title went to 4K. They put on a show on one of P.Ramlee's song. Was superbly entertaining and made everyone in the hall laughed their ass off.

SO that is all on Everybody's Day.


My fav pic of the day ;P


There goes my last concert in CBN as a true CBNer. *sigh* Im so gonna miss it.
2007's Everybody's Day: Click HERE
2008's Everybody's Day: Click HERE


You know, I miss the feeling of having LOTS of friends around me. Particularly on this day. It was Everybody's Day after all. Just read back the 07 and 08 entry on Everybody's day... Sigh.



Updates on Simba: She is now about 3-month old.


AND I LOVE MY NEW DESKTOP WALLPAPER. *DROOLS


(I had use to my Red Devil to put on the wallpaper. Sis didn't let me to change her PC's desktop wallpaper.)


:D Till next post, TATA!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.