While I was driving back home today,


I saw an eagle on the road!

IN KUALA LUMPUR.

Lol. What a surprise eh?






Har har..

Form 3s just finished PMR. VERY JEALOUS.
*smacks self*

Not that I've never been in their position before... Yeah, I was happy and all, but I don't remember shouting with friends. =/ Even for my SPM, mainly cause I still had Accounts paper the next day while others finished first. *shrugs*

Either way, I doubt it'll be much different for my STPM as well.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DAY I SAY BABAI TO STPM. :D



NGO YANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.