Until 12th April 2010!!!!! =DDDDD (lol)

Resigned from my temporary job last Wednesday (31st March). I let out a great sigh of relief the moment I stepped out from the office. Now, I no longer need to work 8 hours a day, albeit the amount of pocket money stopped increasing, which is sad!

Anyway, I'm starting another chapter very, very soon!! One more week to 'goyang kaki' before I start my school. Pursuing ACCA at Sunway-TES and its Orientation Day for the April intake will be on 12th April. I really hope I can sail through the whole 14 papers smoothly. Please let there be no hiccups every now and then.

To the rest of the 6th formers who were in the same batch with me,
good luck in your IPTS/IPTA application. ;)

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.