I got my latest timetable.


-_-



Is that IT????



-___________________-


Soooooo freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! 2-3 days of class(s) per week!




Classes have been so far so good. Attended only 2 classes so far anyway. Made a few new friends. And that's all I can say.......

=/

I haven't actually got the time to roam around the school. I have only ONE class per day, you see. By the time I'm done with the class, it's already 5+ in the evening. Most of my classes are in the evening.

Ha. I won't complain when the month of July comes though. Hopefully.

2 firefly(s):

Hiiiii Vivian,
gar yan here.. Not sure if u know who this is. >< anyway, I'm in sunway college too!! Not many cbners around here. lol.. Ur timetable is light indeed.. 0.o so nice..

N we hv the same lecturer, Ms Ruzlena~ while Mr bill taught my class last year. All the best!! ^^

Lol. Hellooooo

:D hahahah... Yeah yeah. I still remember you. Dun worry.

Just started not long ago, n the intake I enrolled has only about 16+ students. =_= Wasn't really expecting this.. but oh well.

Hope to see you around then..? Heh. If we're lucky enough that is.. considering my time spent at sunway is way lesser than most ppl. :P

Til then, good luck to u too!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.