Totally in love with the song ever since I watched its music video on TV. :D

Heh

I miss my friend who had recently won the "Best Studymate" award.

Kuan Kit Leng, you're irreplaceable. I can hardly find anyone to accompany me both in studies and just-for-fun moments. It's either one or the other. Call me greedy, but you would too if you met someone like her. This must be the effect of growing to attached to someone and go separate ways later on. :(

I guess there's only a handful of people like us out there.

Kit Leng, I doubt you'll ever read my blog. But if you do, this song is for you.

Misssss youuuuuu!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.