My class had dental checkup this morning.. and guess what?

Having ONE partially erupted wisdom tooth is already bad enough..got to know this since last year,

but.. OMG. I GOT FOUR INSIDE MY MOUTH NOW!!! Two partially erupted on the lower jaw and another two unerupted on the upper jaw.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?! and the nurse / doc said that i MIGHT hv to tahan abit when they starts to erupt..

then again right.. hw la the nurse/doc knows i got two unerupted on my upper jaw ar?? i mean.. unerupted means its not visible yet right? Hmm..

So, wise or not, you people seriously must respect me for having FOUR WISDOM TOOTH in my mouth. lol. salute me!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.