Been water-less for the past few days in my own apartment. And.. DAMN TORTURE MAN!!


Can't shower properly..
Can't brush teeth properly..
Can't flush properly the toilet.. [worse still when its d time of the month and this is when i tend to shit more]

Can't eat mom's homecooked meal..

Can't play with water..
... should be that's all la. Don't pandang rendah the reasons i gave k.. You try one day without water la! Can die wan ar!! lol.

so anyway, we solved our lill' water crisis by shifting to my aunt's new house in Damansara.



Yes.. it was nice and cozy. BUT BUT!!!
NO INTERNET!!!! >_<

NO LINE FOR MY HP!! ["I will follow you~~" HMPH! AS IF!!! stupid DiGi. CHEAT ME!!]

but nevertheless, i really enjoyed my stay at my aunt's house. =D~ got SPIKY the labrador! ahahaha.. he's such a good cam-whore's companion i tell you!!





hehehe... told you! hehehe..

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.