Taekwondo, a martial art i've been training since i was in form 1. 5 years long. Only a few from my batch manage to get their black belt. Others? Some quit while some jus like to skip here and there, but wears our uniform every Fridays.

Anyway, today got Taekwondo grading. Master Lee came and became the examiner this time. Not the first time i saw him.. almost every tests i've gone thru is under him. So yeah, nearly every grading i see that guy.
and.. Nono.. I didn't take the grading today. I was there to conduct a group (green belt this time), again! Black belt ma~ lalala~

but grading is soemthing... which is not a pretty nice thing to do when there's an examiner sitting right in front grading other ppl and you STUTTERED and URMs most of the time..
I mean, look! honestly, i don't even remember the steps the group i had conducted. Last minute only tried to revise. And the stuff i shud be saying.. omg.. can die man!! But luckily sir stood infront and back me up abit, so.. its ok.. i hope.

But then rihgt, i jealous la my friends who took test to become black belts. For destruction, they used PLANKS!! Wooden wan!!!!!!!! *sobs* HOW CAN?!! I also wan la.. During my test, sir used a plastic rebreakable board.. but still i can't break it, so shut it.

Breaking boards

Siew lei, one of them was damn cham la i see! during the test, she was unable to break the board with her side kick. AFTER the test, when sir return the hvnt-break-board, she tried kciking again and managed to break it!!!! lol.. and so, she kept the broken planks as a souvenir.




That's hot <---- paris's frequently used line. LOL.

Hehe~

oh yeah, as one of the black belts right, ... we were required to hold the boards for them to kick. PAIN LA WEI!! apparently, the force they exerted on the board was transferred to michelle's and MY hands. not used to break the board... stupid right? aiseh.. but luckily the one i held was the thinner one.. so.. *smiles*

Last but not least, Shereen gonna get her own phone!! That's so not fair! I only get my first hp when i was in form 3 .. and she's only form2!!!!! Dad's planning to get her SonyErricson's W200i.. mengade right?!!! HMPH! not the best phone on market, but..
THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR MY SIS LAAAAAA!!!!

Sony Ericsson W200i

1 firefly(s):

yer!!! so unfair~! I want a new phone too! and your sis is so... ish.. Maybe there's a "I'm searching for a fight" written on my forehead!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.