Yohoho.. A new blog is created, again!

Not the first time nor the second time.. but THIRD!! First was @ friendster which had been deleted, then comes my very sweet "BitterSweet Life" [viviancwm.spaces.live.com] and now "The Panic button"! Haha!

New blog means the new me eh? Neh. Don't think so. Just hope to erase some not-so-nice entries on my previous blog.

So, anyway, Vivian here. Vivian Choong that is. How often do you actually encounter a name with a double "O"'s eh? Maybe that's why most people misspelt my name... kk.. that's all for now. let's jus hope i'll update here more than my flowery BSLife blog. =]~ till next time~

it ain' raining in here, isn't it?

2 firefly(s):

hello~?
first ever to comment! LOL. Din tell me anything also when u created this blog. Especially for Nuffnang I presume? K la. I'm off to watch bleach. Tata~

hello, i'm new writter here,
nice to meet you

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.