Having a chemistry class even though we weren't suppose to have one. My group (Lip Chin, Shu Lin and me) hopefully need not present tomorrow. Then again, who knows what Ms.Winnie is thinking.. She might speed up everything.. and that's scary okay!

Group presenting on Side Effects of Traditional and Modern Medicine.. And i just found out how BAD, as in REALLY BAD medicine can do to us. Not that i dunno medicine is bad or anything.. but did you know that..


Antibiotics can cause fungal infections of the mouth, digestive tract and vagina

I was like OMG-ing doing the slides all. I mean.. eww. K la.. fine, luckily i don't take antibiotics for a long time. Cuz,.. hey! i'm strong and healthy k! that's Vivian for you. *smiles*

Talking about health right, i was pretty worried about Teddy this morning when she was absent. And i'm sorry to say that i only realise this DURING recess. So, my bad. Fine. Everyone was asking why Teddy was absent.. even Auntie Claira who take care of the library counter asked me where is she.

And oh! Guess hwat?! I found out the reason why. She was jus TOO LAZY TO WAKE UP. Oh. Note that its not "TOO LAZY TO GO SCHOOL" orh! That seriously can make so MUCH difference man! WAaaa i never knew!

STUPID. you were so right about me gonna blog about this! Oh~ after listening to Shal's speech, you feel like you got inspiration to invent stuff issit? HMPH!

...

GAAAAAHHHHH!!! *STARLIGHT KICK TEDDY!

I DON'T CARE!!

TOMORROW YOU MUST COME SCHOOL AND BRING THAT INVENTION-OUT-OF-OWN-LAZINESS TO ME!!

...

GRRRRR!!!

1 firefly(s):

FLY~~~~ *All around the world and back to Malaysia.

Sorry. Didn't know my absense would cause such a big ... worriness group. Muaksxxx!!! Love you!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.