During the Pameran Kerjaya @ Federal Hotel, I took only a few pics. That also in the bus. Something shitty happened in the hotel and only some of us knew what happened. LOL. Me not telling. =X~ blek!

The PM statue in front of the hotel.

Take a closer look at his keris.. Look like another hand showing "thumbs up" hor? lol

Sfaye and I

Kit and Sherrie

Gah~ That's all I took during the Pameran. Not ONE pic of the exhibition. Me really no mood. Don't know why.. just.. don't feel like taking much photos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, stayed back for awhile to wait Teddy and Cheryl. Their photography club had their party today.. so.. Around 2 only we get to walk to the monorail.

ah.. Those who went with me to Zang Toi were Teddy, Cheryl, Kim, Adina, Val and Sherrie.

Reached West 57th Street Cafe and these are what we had ordered:

Ice Tea Punch, my fav.

Vian, Teddy, and Cheryl.
I dunno why Adina showing this look when she first saw the drink.. >_<

Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang.

Shared set meal with Teddy.

Kim shared with Adina. Chicken Chop.
Sherrie and Val. They both ordered Pineapple Fried Rice.

Ah.. Yes. Teddy treated Val mushroom soup too. lol.
My friends who did not ffk me =) lol.

Adina and Kim

Our desserts were the chocolate banana cakes with ice cream. The ones included in the set meal were too small.. So we ordered TWO additional slices of choco cakes. One with ice cream and the other without.



Lol. No, the sugar cube was not included. Someone placed it laa. =P


After Zang Toi, we walked around the Sixth Floor. Where the lalas and stuff can be seen. Hmm.. Not many lalamuis and weird2 fashion. Not weekend kut

LOL! Look alike or not?! lol. A proud and loyal DiGi user. *winks*


*grins*.. *achem*


Strawberries On Stick stall!!!


Sharing strawberries on stick. Ahhh~~~~
On my way back. In Monorail.


THANK YOU SO MUCH PEOPLE !! =P Esp to Kim for treating me the set meal. Hehe.. And also Teddy for the Ice Tea Punch drink. *smiles

3 firefly(s):

Yup! Super loyal Digi user. Wakaka. That loves complaining them. Hurray to customer service!

Eh?! The set meal not treat me wan meh? I tot Kim treat me then I share with you? ... No? You also forgot to say thanks to Val. She treated me the Chocolate-banana-cake with ice cream. Which we also shared. Lol. The additional slice.

o.o.. about kim wan.. i dunno. maybe u're right. lol.

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.