Had my hair cut today.

....

The barber asked when was the last time i cut my hair and i replied him more than a year ago. ==" LOL. His facial expression damn funny when i said that. i wonder why.. My hair very.. messy ke? o_o Shouldn't be whaaaaat

My hair now... doesn't look much different than before. A bit shorter. Layered. VERY thin. I never felt so light and its as if i could not feel any hair on my head anymore! lol. Hahahahah.. too over la. Blek!

Today volunteered myself to go for the .. urm.. Pameran Kerjaya @ Federal Hotel which i dunno where. Only 6 from each form 5 class were allowed to go. *grins* Me very quick hor? lol. You should've seen how SueFaye and I raised our hands in class when my class monitor asked who wanna go. lol. Like robots. Wakakakakakaka!!

And guess what?! Most of my friends from other forms also coming! weeee~~~

Tomorrow having lunch with friends at West 57th Street Cafe, Sg.Wang!!! Weee~~ i can't wait!! Very excited!! Got people treating me cake and set meal!! but have to share la.. but.. NOT SO BAD WHAT.. lol. hehe.. =D~~ Sure take pics alot. You shall wait and see. teehee~

Got back a few papers results.. and so far.. ok ok le. Addmaths improved and i'm still NOT satisfied with it yet. *achem* =) and i like my moral marks though its nt high.

THANKS TO MAK SEE YING FOR GUIDING ME IN MORAL ESSAYS! =D~~

One bad news before i go ok..

Urm..

Chem...

Mdm.Loo told our class that we'll kena kaw kaw from Ms.Winnie... DIE.

and i never knew i can score well in my drawing part from Maths paper. *grins* WAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKA!!!

Ta~ Miss eww

2 firefly(s):

By the way, only U & K 6 people each la. B Whole class can go. According to Sherrie, she said Pn.Siva puji-ed them. Saying that they're very disciplined or something. Sobs.. Am I not disciplined?! That's so unfair. T.T

yea. i only know this morn thru sfaye about the whole B class get to go.

and..

... dun make me feel like complaining ok? me already in a foul mood about B's..

going out with few of my friends from B class is ok.. but the whole class? count me out next time. seriously. haih

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.