Ah~ Those were the days..

The sweet memories!! Teehee~


That's me and my dad in the photograph. =) Feeding giraffe in Zoo Negara. Cute or not? Lol.. Terkorek this photo out when I was updating my blog at the side there with pictures. Heh.

Whaddya think? Lalalalalaa~

Oh, btw.. Tomorrow will be attending sister Brede's funeral in Rumah Convent Cheras.

Though never met her before, heard pretty much from Aunty Claira about her. still.. I don't know man. Just feel like going.

And people.. Its not because i wanna skip my BM test okayh! I still gonna take the Bm test AFTER coming back to school. No worries. Me not gonna bug you for tips or stuffs like that.

=) .. but if you don't mind, you CAN come and meet me after school and tell what came out for the test. The fifth formers will be doing the fourth formers BM paper..

So..

Well, you should know what to do lah! *winks*

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.