Too much of cheese is very bad. You'll get sick of it sooner than you think.

No.. not that i read cheeser's blog too much till i myself become very the cheesy..

oh no no no~

Its just that..

.. well..

Ya know what? I'll just keep that piece of cheese inside me. No use telling people that i've gotten more cheesy.

Been emo-ing pretty alot. But seriously, this is too cheesy for me to handle.

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAA!!

Me love accounts btw. I like Mrs.Rozario's class. Yes, I really do!

And yeah..

On 26th September 2007, went out to Sg.Wang to celebrate ShuLin, Cheryl and Lynnett's 17th birthday!! Went out for lunch together and played bowling. Been months since i last touch the bowling ball and.. yeah. Got gutter ball also k.

Will upload the photos soon. A bit the malas here.

Ta~ Love ya.

1 firefly(s):

Picture~ Pictures~ Wee~~!!!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.