Me emo-ed the whole night with sis about prefects stuff..

..from an ex-prefect's view though.

Life sure is tough.

*achem* SPM in less than 7 weeks.

Trials result was.. ok. Higher than what i'd expected..

.. if u judge it based on my effort to study..

Gerak gempur starting on 24th Sept 2007.

-speechless-

need to study soon.

Thanks to my Jie for remembering me even after we left primary school.

=)

Though we did not see each other for more than few years..

still kept in touch.

me veli appreciate that!

Teehee~

Won't be blogging as much as usual.
Let's see how long this will last k?

Love,
Vivian Choong

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.