=D Heard this song by Paula Abdul for the first time when I was driving just now. Not bad la.

And did you notice Randy was playing the guitar while Paula dancing right beside him? ==

I didn't know that until I read the comments @ YouTube...

Oh, mom gave a comment on my driving. I'm getting better! =D Soon, I'll be able to drive on my own without anyone's guidance. Wooooots!

Will blog about the free 3-course lunch @ LeMeridien Hotel and Jo's 17 Birthday soon.

And DAMN. THAT EDIBLE UNDIES VERY DISAPPOINTING LA!

My expectation was soooo high. Gosh...

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.